If one day your pet has to leave this world, what do you most want to leave as a memorial? In addition to the photos and videos of his life, toys and supplies that have not been used for a long time, what else can save a little hope besides seeing things and then thinking? Stop worrying about these, Sinogene thinks about what you think, and has been behind you and your pets, striving to help you get together again. Sinogene has launched two services for you:
The skin tissue preservation service is different from our previous cell preservation service.
The cell preservation service is to establish a system to cultivate active cells immediately after obtaining pet skin samples.
For skin tissue preservation, after we receive skin samples, we will not establish cell line, but will immediately use special protective media and liquid nitrogen environment to preserve skin tissue. When the samples need to be activated in the future, establish a cell line to cultivate active cells and start cloning.
How to preserve skin tissue:
1. Use special protective media and liquid nitrogen environment to preserve skin tissue:
2. Enable saving samples in the future, there will be a high probability of cultivating live cells and initiate the cloning process;
3. It is recommended to keep the tissues within 5 days of the pet's death. Before sampling, preserve at 4°C as much as possible
4. After receiving the samples, Sinogene will immediately conduct a professional cryopreservation procedure.
Among the pet owners who are in daily contact with Sinogene, a certain proportion of the owners who consulted whether a dog or cat can be cloned after the decease of the pet. Among them, some dogs or cats have just passed away, others have passed away for several years. When asking for cell preservation or cloning services, some pet owners come with the remains of their pets, and some with their bone ashes, hair, toys, and daily necessities.
In order to meet the needs of different pet owners, Sinogene has launched a special tissue preservation service, which enables the preservation of pet teeth, nails, hair and other special samples.
We will keep the DNA genetic information as complete as possible through professional preservation procedures and means.
Although these samples carrying genetic genes are not yet available for cloning, biotechnology is changing with each passing day. Perhaps in the near future, these DNA seeds will become the hope of future cloning!
How to save the special tissue:
1. Preserve special samples such as pet teeth, nails, and hair.
2. Professional preservation procedures and means to keep basic and complete DNA genetic information as much as possible;
3. Private non-professional preservation of samples will lead to incomplete DNA and out of activity in the future.
4. Maybe these DNAs are not sufficient for the cloning yet, but what about the future? We will keep this seed of hope for you.